You will certainly have enough daily challenges managing your business so it is important to find a chartered accountant in France with whom you can work closely and who delivers real value to your organisation.
At CDA, we believe that we have the ideal team to provide you with this support. Our two partners and 20 staff members have, of course, vast experience of French accounting practices.
Our bilingual staff has extensive experience working with international companies including those with French subsidiaries, and will strive to offer you get clear explanations and sound advice.
- Drawing-up of annual financial statements
- Contractual auditing
- Drawing-up of all tax returns
- Assistance in the event of a tax audit
- Checking of tax assessment notices (VAT, income tax, etc.)
- Advice for your administrative or accounting organization
- Help in recruiting accounting staff
- Drawing-up of budgets, financing and cash flow forecasts
- Reporting package and performance monitoring
- Calculation of costs of sales and cost accounting
- Management of pay and social declarations
- Drawing-up of work contracts
- Redundancy procedures
- Assistance in the event of an external audit
- Acquisition audit
- Procedural audit
- Social, legal and fiscal audit
- Secretarial services : legal records, board and shareholders' meetings (agenda and minutes), formalities with the Court of Trade
- Tax advice
- Assistance for any specific transaction (ie changes in capital structure, acquisition/sale of lease contracts, acquisition/sale of a business, of shares, mergers….)